HVACR Expo 2020 by Lahore Chapter

All stalls booked within one hour
Lahore chapter of Pakistan HVACR Society once again proved their strength as the whole expo booked online in just an hour after opening of the booking. The online booking was opened on 27th August at 3PM.
Mr. Sajjad Haider, Chairman Lahore Chapter, Pakistan HVACR Society while talking to Engineering Post expressed his gratitude for the marvelous response and trust of the industry on the efforts of Lahore Chapter. He informed that 95% booking was opened and the remaining 5% was left for the International participants who are in the process of finalizing their stalls. He expressed that considering the low economic activities, Lahore team was not sure what would be the result of the bookings. But the industry showed their confidence on Lahore chapter and whole event was booked within one hour after opening. Mr. Sajjad said that this has increased our responsibility manifolds as, we have to fulfill the high expectation of the participants with more and more enthusiasm and hard work.
Answering a question, Mr. Sajjad said that there are some companies which couldn’t book their stall are still contacting us for space. A few companies which have booked more than one spaces to avoid confusion are being contacted to adjust the new ones.
He once again thanked the exhibitors and assure them their full support.